Healthcare Payroll Systems made simple
Anyone with experience in working in a company or a practice environment will probably be familiar with the complications of payroll systems. As a GP Practitioner, Consultant, Dentist or a healthcare representative you most presumably are aware of the complexion and strain of accounting & payroll responsibilities; The full employee set up, Payroll calculations; SSP/ SMP/SAP and SPP Administration.
With Practices and clinics, we are familiar with the Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Payrolls
Modern day Change in Payroll systems:
In this digital information age, it is essential for a company to set up a suitable financial plan and this includes focusing on accurate and important data. Making the right business decisions whether it’s small clinics forming new payroll systems or larger companies outsourcing rather than hiring extra employees.
We are a medical accounting and payroll firm based in Barnet, and Enfield. We deal with Payroll Preparation such as:
- Full gross calculations
- Meeting statutory requirements
- Real Time Information (RTI)
- Production of Monthly reports
- Production of HMRC reports
- Production of Pension schemes
Tax Advice for GP Practices/Practice Doctors:
Corporation Tax Self Assessment for private GP Practitioners
Corporation Tax typically applies to profits made by limited companies, members’ clubs and to trade and housing associations.
FY 2016: 20% FY 2017: 19%
The submission must include the company’s Self Assessment return alongside details of any trade and other losses such as capital losses.
A company has a right to amend its return, including the Self Assessment within 12 months from the statutory filing date.
Feel free to visit our site for more guidance, advice or services for setting up or adjusting your payroll systems.
Types of Payroll Services Include:
Facilitating the initial set up in conjunction with the Practice, utilizing your own payroll software back up data (where possible) and bespoke Excel spreadsheets. This is undertaken by our specialist ‘New Business Team’ which is dedicated to ensuring a smooth transition to Medic payroll Team.
- Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Payrolls
- Full Employee Setup, personal details Tax Allowances etc.
- Full-Gross to Net Payroll calculations including SSP/ SMP/SAP and SPP Administration.
- Compliance with all statutory requirements using HMRC approved payroll software.
- Real Time Information (RTI) compliance which includes Full Payment Submissions (FPS) and Employer Payment Summary (EPS) submissions.
- Production of pressure sealed security payslips for distribution.
- An option to have payslips emailed directly to Employees.
- Production of monthly reports detailing gross to net breakdown, HMRC remittance and NHS Pension payments (GP1),
- Additional pension reports (NEST), plus any bespoke requirements.
- All reports are produced electronically, either in PDF or Excel format and are delivered via email.
- PAYE and NIC monthly payments are made to HMRC via BACS or if preferred the figures are sent to the client and they make the payment themselves.
- Production of all HMRC documentation using the Government Gateway i.e. P45, RTI Starter declarations etc.
- Production of NHS Pension Scheme GP1