Facilitating the initial set up in conjunction with the Practice, utilising your own payroll software back up data (where possible) and bespoke Excel spreadsheets. This is undertaken by our specialist ‘New Business Team’ which is dedicated to ensuring a smooth transition to Medic Payroll team.
- Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Payrolls
- Full Employee Setup, personal details Tax Allowances etc.
- Full Gross to Net Payroll calculations including: SSP/ SMP/SAP and SPP Administration.
- Compliance with all statutory requirements using HMRC approved payroll software.
- Real Time Information (RTI) compliance which includes Full Payment Submissions (FPS) and Employer Payment Summary (EPS) submissions.
- Production of pressure sealed security payslips for distribution.
- An option to have payslips emailed directly to Employees.
- Production of monthly reports detailing gross to net breakdown, HMRC remittance and NHS Pension payments (GP1), Additional pension reports (NEST), plus any bespoke requirements.
- All reports are produced electronically, either in PDF or Excel format and are delivered via email.
- PAYE and NIC monthly payments are made to HMRC via BACS or if preferred the figures are sent to the client and they make the payment themselves.
- Production of all HMRC documentation using the Government Gateway i.e. P45, RTI Starter declarations etc.
- Production of NHS Pension Scheme GP1
Our Payroll Bureau services team will undertake the following processes for you:
- Registration as an employer in the UK with the HMRC.
- Detailed implementation of your payroll with dedicated contact.
- Tailored imputs to suit all businesses.
- SSP, SMP and company scheme processes.
- Multiple holiday schemes managed.
- Multiple pension schemes managed.
- Input of all basic pay details including salary, overtime, bonus etc.
- Calculate Starters and Leavers Adjustments.
- Calculating and recording PAYE tax & National Insurance liabilities, processing Statutory Sick pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), attachment of earnings orders, pensions and student loans.
- Holiday pay calculations.
- Comprehensive reporting provided including:
- Pension reports
- Cost Analysis reports
- RTI Submission to HMRC
- Produce management reports tailored to your requirements
- End of year administration including P60’s, P14’s and calculation of P35 and submit electronically to HMRC
- Security payslips posted or emailed directly to employees
- BACS processing for employee payments (optional)
- BAC payments to HMRC payments (optional)
- Full support through a qualified team of payroll professionals
Why Clients Choose Medic Payroll
Medic Payroll offers a low cost, fixed fee accountancy package with all clients receiving their own dedicated, friendly, approachable accountant.
All of our accountants specialise in providing accountancy services to the self-employed, freelancers, sole traders, small to medium sized limited companies and private individuals. All accountants are employees of Easy Accountancy and we never outsource or offshore work.
Our low cost, all-inclusive fixed-fee accountancy service includes unlimited access to your own dedicated accountant throughout the year and covers all your business and personal tax affairs needs.
What is the difference between a P45 and a P46?
You get a P45 when you leave employment and you complete a P46 when you start employment should you not have a P45 from a recent previous employer.
Your P45 will show various pieces of information including your PAYE reference code and how much you earned and paid in tax during the tax year. Your P45 will be in 3 parts. When you find another job you should give parts 2 and 3 to your new employer. This will allow them to see how much tax you have paid and put you on the correct tax code. Often people lose their P45 or forget to give it to their employer. When this happens the employer is forced to put you on an emergency tax code which often means that you end up overpaying tax until you claim a tax refund at the end of the tax year.
What information do I need to process an employees pay?
The only information you need to set up a new employee on the payroll would be:
- Full name
- NI number
- Date of birth
- Start date
- Payroll frequency
- Tax code
- Job title
- Annual salary or Hourly rate of pay